Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hello

Hello! I hope you are having a nice time at Miri.
I want to thank you for your help and ACTION on my cv that I have
email you before. Since you're reading tis, I thank you once again for
taking continuously caring towards maximising good network and relationship
between us.

To date, I never contacted sap yet, 2b honest, I'm from the most skeptic ones, I guess,
since my career is in shipping one, I like to understand before I act upon. Well, to make the short story shorter, I don't know how does this happen but the god damn thing works!
But dom yes... not to mentioned our relationship and more. We're still maintain good UNGAL like before, wat make us different is life and family concentration. I means the future check list on how to achieve it.

Successful people caring with others. They try to understand the viewpoint of other person and
do not speak until they are told to. And I want us to do exactly the same. Thanks for the efforts made
by you in this context. You are a sincere "unggal liam" and I can always count on you.

With warm and sincere regards
Stephen Sanggau
Sarikei.

No comments: